Spotify reveals stories of hope with Rajkumar Rao
Everyone wants to hear from some of the Good Samaritans who have shown courage during these times of testing to help those in need. Their selfless acts of kindness will be shared through Spotify’s Ruk Jaana Nahi – an 8-episode limited video and audio series hosted by Bollywood actor Rajkummar Rao, who started today, with a poem written by lyricist Swanand Kirkire and narrated by the actor.
Over the next few weeks, heartwarming videos and audio features will give you a glimpse into the lives of local heroes, including, but not limited to:
- Doctors who have chosen duty despite their personal losses
- Stories of those who cooked meals for those in need
- People who go out of their way to distribute masks (and smiles)
- Those who have limited resources but continue to provide assistance at their own cost
- Young Indians who used their technology to connect patients to medical facilities
Spotify is also producing an original podcast that will highlight the stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things – from frontline workers to doctors. The podcast series will highlight young India and the sacrifices she makes to help others in need. You can listen to the trailer hereand stream episodes from May 21 in the podcast.
Learn more about (Internet Advertising India, Internet Advertising, Advertising India, Digital Advertising India, Media Advertising India)