Remote Senior Web Developer – IT-Online
As our client’s business is growing, he is looking to hire a senior web developer. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will coordinate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and maintain next-generation websites and web tools.
- South African identity card or valid RSA work permit
- Relevant Computer Science/IT Qualification
- Minimum 4 years of experience in website and web application development
- Strong knowledge of web and server architectures
- Experienced on SQL Server / MySQL
- Advantageous C# experience
- CSS pre-processors (SASS/LESS)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, creation or maintenance of websites and software applications.
- Use scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content authoring tools, applications and digital media.
- Discuss with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria or choose solutions.
- Direct or make updates to the website.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure test cases mimic external interfaces and address all types of browsers and devices.
- Edit, write or design website content and lead team members who produce content.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up website files to local directories for recovery.
- Identify issues uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correct or refer issues to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible across browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
What sets our client apart from your average Joe workplace? They believe in fostering healthy relationships, as well as trust and value for their employees.
Employee benefits include above-market base salaries, stock awards, health coverage, risk coverage, pension contribution, paid vacation and additional paid vacation.
To apply for this position and learn more about this role, submit your detailed CV for review.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.
Desired work experience: