Lipid Contract Manufacturing Market, 2030 – ResearchAndMarkets.com | Business
DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Sep 1, 2021–
The “Lipid Contract Manufacturing Market by Type of Lipids, Triglycerides, Sphingolipids, Neutral Lipids, Others), Company Size, Scale of Operation and Key Geographies: Industry Trends and Global Forecast, 2021- 2030 “ report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.comoffer.
The “Lipid Contract Manufacturing Market Report 2021-2030” report presents an in-depth study of the current market landscape and future potential of the contract lipid manufacturing market. The study includes an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capacities of contractual service providers engaged in this area.
About 90% of drug candidates under development and nearly 40% of pharmacological products marketed have been associated with solubility and / or permeability problems. In this context, given modern regulatory standards, a large number of potential therapeutic avenues fail to pass the clinical evaluation phase and enter the market, due to low bioavailability.
Over time, innovators in the biopharmaceutical industry have developed a number of ways to improve / increase the physicochemical properties and ultimately the drug-like behavior of pharmacological substances. Among other alternatives, lipid nanoparticles and the use of various lipid-based excipients (which improve permeability across biological membranes) have caught the attention of drug developers.
In fact, the new mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines use lipid nanoparticles to deliver the active ingredient of the preventive intervention to the required site of action, which is found in the target antigen-presenting cells in the body. human. In addition, many other companies are using the aforementioned lipid-based solutions to reformulate existing product candidates to improve their bioavailability. As a result, the demand for lipid drug carriers and excipients has increased dramatically.
However, for some of the lipids that have medical applications, the associated manufacturing processes are very complex, capital intensive, and face multiple challenges. Some of the major issues associated with the production of GMP grade lipids include the need for specialized expertise (especially in the case of lipid nanoparticles), the lack of facilities with the infrastructure and capacity to produce the lipid. required quality of substances, as well as storage, safety and efficacy concerns.
One of the primary objectives of the report was to assess the current opportunity and future potential of the Lipid Contract Manufacturing market over the next decade. We have provided an informed estimate of the likely evolution of the market in the short, medium and long term, for the period 2021-2030.
The annual projections of current and future opportunities have been further segmented based on
- Lipid type (liposomes / lipid nanoparticles, phospholipids, pegylated lipids, ionizable lipids (cationic / anionic lipids), triglycerides, sphingolipids, neutral lipids and others)
- Company size (small, medium and large / very large)
- Operating scale (preclinical, clinical and commercial)
- To account for future uncertainties in the market and to add robustness to our model, we have provided three forecast scenarios, outlining conservative, baseline and optimistic tracks for the market movement.
- The opinions and views presented in the report have also been influenced by discussions held with key industry stakeholders.
The report contains detailed transcripts of interviews with the following people:
- Asha Van Rooijen (Founder and CEO, Liposoma)
- Rahul Keswani (Associate Director, Formulation Development, Exelead)
- John Riley (Director, Chemical Process Development, BioVectra) and Clement Mugabe (Acting Director, Biotechnology Process Development, BioVectra)
Answers to key questions
- Who are the main lipid subcontractors involved in this field?
- Which regions of the world are considered key hubs for the contract manufacturing of lipid products?
- What types of partnership models are commonly adopted by players in this industry?
- What different expansion initiatives have been undertaken by contract lipid manufacturers?
- What factors are likely to influence the decision to manufacture lipids in-house or contracted out?
- What is the current global lipid manufacturing capacity (in liters) of subcontractors?
- How are current and future market opportunities likely to be distributed among key market segments?
- 2-BBB Drugs
- Abbott Laboratories
- AbbVie Contract Manufacturing
- Ajinomoto Biopharmaceutical Services
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Althea Technologies
- Altum Pharmaceuticals
- Arbro Pharmaceutical
- Arbutus Biopharma
- Arcturus Therapeutics
- Aronex Pharmaceuticals (subsidiary of Agenus)
- Pharmaceutical Ascendia
- Astellas Pharma
- Avanti Polar Lipids
- B. Braun
- Bausch Health (formerly Valeant Pharmaceuticals)
- Berna Biotech Pharma
- BioZone Laboratories
- BOC Sciences
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Britannia Pharmaceuticals
- BSP Pharmaceutical
- Biotech box
- CanSino organic products
- Chemical caiman
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals
- Bioproducts cone
- Creative biolabs
- Creative biostructure
- Daiichi sankyo
- Dalton Pharmaceutical Services
- Diethelm Keller Siber Hegner (DKSH)
- Pharmaceutical Elan
- Empirical laboratories
- Encapsula NanoSciences
- Pharmaceutical Entos
- ForDoz Pharma
- Scientific FormuMax
- Fresenius Kabi
- Genus Pharmaceuticals (acquired by STADA Arzneimittel)
- GHO Capital
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- General practitioner
- Helix BioPharma
- HTD Biosystems
- Intas Pharmaceutical
- Jamia Hamdard University
- Pharmaceutical Jazz
- Jina Pharma
- Juniper Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Catalent)
- KD Pharma
- Keystone Nano
- Kowa Pharmaceuticals
- Lantheus medical imaging
- LATITUDE Pharmaceutical
- Leading biosciences
- Lipid systems
- Lipidoma Life Sciences
- lndchem International
- LSNE subcontracted manufacturing
- Lypro Biosciences
- Marine ingredients (KD Pharma)
- Matinas BioPharma
- Memory secret
- Merrimack pharmaceutical
- PHARMACEUTICAL MIKA
- Biotech molecule
- Nabros Pharma
- Nagase Medical
- Nemus Biosciences
- NeXstar Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Gilead Sciences)
- Nippon Fine Chemical
- NOF Europe
- OPKO Health
- Ozone Pharmaceuticals
- Pacira pharmacy
- Flagship drug delivery
- International Pharmaceutical
- Pyramid pharmaceutical solutions
- Scientific Polymun
- Precision nanosystems
- Quai Pharma
- Quotient Sciences
- Samyang Biopharmaceuticals
- Sancilio Pharmaceutical
- Sanofi Aventis
- SciTech Development
- Sequus Pharmaceuticals
- Shochem (Shanghai)
- STA Pharmaceutical
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals
- Sun Pharma
- Scientific T&T
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Therapeutic Heel
- Tergus Pharma
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- The Liposome Company (acquired by Elan Pharmaceuticals)
- Transferra Nanosciences (acquired by Evonik)
- ATS Biopharmacy
- Univar Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Validus
- Pharmaceutical variants
- VAV Life Sciences
- VCARE biological laboratories
- Vineland Environmental Laboratories
- ViralClear Pharmaceuticals (subsidiary of BioSig)
- Therapeutic VLP
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- ZoneOne Pharma
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k2ozu0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210901005403/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 09/01/2021 04:07 / DISC: 09/01/2021 04:07
Copyright Business Wire 2021.