How To Run ADB From Web Browser 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to run ADB from a web browser. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to run ADB from a web browser. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to run ADB from a web browser
In this article, we will show you how to launch ADB directly from your web browser. ADB or Android Debug Bridge is undoubtedly the most useful tool for Android enthusiasts as it allows them to communicate with a device without any hassle. With ADB, you can make a variety of changes and adjustments to your device. Users accustomed to using the ADB command line even use ADB commands to install apps on their phones. Other features of ADB also allow users to download files or even remove bloatware from their devices. Apart from that, ADB also proves very useful for custom development.
There are many useful ADB commands, some of which you can use to boot your device into fastboot or recovery mode and perform other useful tweaks. However, to use these useful ADB commands, you must have ADB installed on your computer, which you can do by installing the Android SDK platform tools. After that, you will need to open the CMD or PowerShell window to run the commands. However, there is a way around all these issues, because now it is possible to run ADB directly from your web browser, and that is what we are going to discuss today.
How to run ADB from a web browser
Enable USB debugging on your phone
- First, you will need to enable USB debugging on your device. This will make your device discoverable by your PC in ADB mode. Go to Settings > About phone > Tap Build number 7 times > Go back to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer options > Enable USB debugging.
Enable Chrome Flag
- Launch the browser on your PC and enter the following location in the address bar: chrome://flags
- On the other hand, if you use Microsoft Edge, enter the following address: edge://flags
- Now head to the search bar, type Enable new USB backend and hit enter.
- Select this indicator in the search result and change its status from Default to Enabled.
- You will now be prompted to restart your browser. So click on the Relaunch button that appears at the bottom.
Run ADB from your web browser
- With USB debugging enabled, connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Go to the WebADB website and click on the Add Device button located on the left menu bar.
- Now select your device in the dialog that appears and click Connect.
- Then your device will be added to the Available Device section. Click the Connect button below.
- You will now receive the message Allow USB Debugging on your device. Tap Allow and if you plan to use it again in the near future, check Always allow from this computer.
- That’s it. Now you can perform your desired task using the provided features. For example, you can use screenshot to take a screenshot of your device or use the interactive shell to run the ADB commands you want.
- Similarly, you can browse directories on your device through the File Manager feature or even install an APK directly on your device through the said name option.
Final Words: How to Run ADB from a Web Browser
Hope you understand this article How to run ADB from a web browser, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.