Digital Communication Assistant – Pedestrian television
Looking for a full-time position in communications and content writing?
Come join the Integral Media team!
We are a boutique digital marketing agency operating in St Kilda. The team has in-depth knowledge in all areas of digital marketing and uses it to create successful and profitable campaigns for our clients. We do 3 things and we do them really well – Google Ads, SEO & Websites. Through our leadership, our team and our values, we achieve great results for our clients and we have fun doing it.
Due to our current expansion and success, we are looking for a Digital Communications Assistant to join our team.
As a digital communications assistant, your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Help with the implementation of communication projects and strategies
- Writing and editing of documents and communication texts
- Management of external communications
- Support for internal marketing campaigns
- Create new blog posts, landing pages, eCommerce product content, and other forms of SEO and keyword research based content provided to you
- Improve existing blogs, landing pages and eCommerce product pages by creating additional SEO optimized content
- Understand how to interpret onsite SEO reports and data to create SEO content
- Quickly research and write quality content for a range of different businesses and industries – trades, law, healthcare, insurance, and more.
- Knowing how to adopt the right tone of voice and the right writing style for each company / client.
- Understand the overall goal of SEO content writing (creating content for the best user experience, based on keyword research and SEO data).
Who are we looking for:
The success of our business depends on the excellence of our employees.
For our digital communication assistant, we are looking for a person with
- A flair for writing
- Experience in performing content tasks with consistency and quality
- Is passionate about everything SEO and content writing
- Focuses on deadlines
- Has excellent research skills
- Shows initiative – but also knows when to reach out and ask questions
- (And above all) has a positive and active attitude!
Experience accelerated career growth and a range of career opportunities at Integral Media.
From day one, we would invest heavily in the development of your skills and your professional development. For the successful candidate, we have developed a growth plan for this key role, so that you will continue to learn, improve your skills and be exposed to a wide range of opportunities.
Interested? Apply below with your CV today!
Only successful candidates will be contacted (within 2 weeks).